Integrated Support and Data Analysis Intern: (start: February 2023)
Are you passionate about technology for social impact? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a great social heart, located in the heart of Amsterdam? Keep reading!
What is Welcome app?
Imagine: you’re trying to build a new life in a foreign country – from scratch. Where do you start? Information may not be easily accessible and a support network takes time to build. Language may be an obstacle. Many newcomers to the Netherlands face this challenge, and We are here to make things easier. We work every day to make relevant information, activities, services and local organizations easily accessible in one place: Welcome app. This way, we support newcomers to navigate their way in the Netherlands. We do this by working together with many different parties: municipalities, companies and other (social) organizations.
Welcome app is currently working on behalf of four municipalities: Almere, Dordrecht, Leiden and Venlo. The ambition is to grow to 50 Dutch municipalities in the coming three years by building a sustainable model and scaling our impact. We also have international ambitions. Our dynamic and diverse team consists of ambitious professionals who are committed to a more inclusive world.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong research & analytical skills for the position of Integrated Support and Data Analysis intern. The ideal candidate will work closely with our team to enhance the efficiency of our operations. Key qualifications include:
- Data Analysis Fundamentals:Understanding of basic data analysis concepts and methodologies.
- Integration Capabilities: Understanding of how data analysis tools can integrate with existing systems and databases within the company.
- Research Skills & Analytical Skills: Strong research abilities to identify and evaluate various data analysis tools
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to collaborate with team members and communicate effectively with users.
- Clear communication skills to present findings and recommendations.
- You are proficient in both Dutch and English (minimum B2 level).
What are you going to do?
As the Integrated Support and Data Analysis intern, your primary focus will be supporting and improving the functionality of our operations. You will undertake the following main duties:
- Data Analysis Tool Research:
Research and identify data analysis tools compatible with our mobile app. Evaluate and recommend tools that align with our business needs.
- Support Users Through the Helpdesk:
Respond to user queries and issues via our helpdesk system and other support channels.
- Additional Tasks:
Support other tasks as assigned, contributing to the overall success of the team.
If you are a proactive and analytical individual with a passion for data analysis and user support, we encourage you to apply for this internship opportunity.
What do we offer?
- Start date: February 2024 (by mutual agreement).
- Opportunity for an internship/graduation assignment. Do you have a great idea? We’d love to hear it. It is anticipated that you can dedicate one to two days per week to an additional assignment.
- Internship guidance.
- Internship compensation.
- Free lunch at our beautiful and centrally located office in Amsterdam.
- A warm bath: our team feels more like family than colleagues.
- Flexible, hybrid and remote working policies.
Does this sound like your ideal internship? Then, send your CV and motivation to Ghada Shabaitah, email@example.com . If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.